If the print alignment is off or tags are not feeding out at their regular position, it my be required to run the Auto-calibrate function from the printer. This function allows the printer to differentiate between the print media (the white material the image is printed on, i.e. the tags) and the paper backing (the film which tags are peeled off of).
Use the steps below to calibrate your printer.
- Navigate to the Auto-Calibration screen by going to Settings/Printing/Advanced/Calibrate/Auto-calibration/Gap+I-Mark
- When prompted, place a section of the roll without a tag under the blue sensor plate. You may need to remove a tag so that there is a section with just the paper backing.
- Note: you do not need to have the print head closed to run the calibration.
- Select the Check button to run Auto-calibration.
- Once the calibration is successful, return to home screen and feed a tag.